@FND_eiffendi: Foundation and Development underscore 'Education in family-faculty edition digital'


Friends4Ever,  

I'm Hasanuzzaman Talukdar shortly known as Hatashe. I've been promoting 4th agenda of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through "Foundation and Development underscore 'Education in family-faculty edition digital" in order to @FND_eiffendi mission-vision to Open up free & sufficient education for all. It's focused the following: Inclusive education, equitable education, quality education, lifelong learning/education, excellent education, edition digital education, family-faculty education and 10 Targets & 21 Indicators of SDG4. 


To better understand, I share this twitter link goo.gl/kchQyu and/or the images I attached. 


Very truly, I may not fall in any terrorists' attack involved with physical injured yet but I received physical & mentally tortured, lots of harassments and conspiracies for this work only to Promote open up free & sufficient education for all. 🐦 FND_Eiffendi is my banner and signboard through which I deliver my information of education digital. 

I'm talking and working on whatever, when you could understand it, you must understand that in near future it will incorporate in our life everywhere. Only this understand of the digital education incorporation will be prized you pleasure & happiness. 

Dear friends, long long ago once upon a time, learning language & speaking was organized education, even now a days learning foreign language & speaking in others language then mother language is still organized education as our school, college, university and all institute provide limited & paid education. 

Foundation and Development underscore 'Education in family-faculty edition digital' (FND_Eiffendi) committed to Open up free & sufficient education for all. As I studied my higher education through online version from Harvard University Online Degree Programs of IDLx and TOR Project, Now a days all most every quality University in the world provide online & distance education through their own platform & software application systems and also using different platforms. 

So, I said it Digital Education for what I've been dreaming for. Digital Education means it's Opened up free & sufficiently for all on lifelong basis inclusive & quality education. 

FND_Eiffendi create promoters for I also enhance the Digital Education. This education's network areas are individual, communities, societies, local, national, international, institutional, organized, disjunct & adjacent and shortly I described family-faculty. So it's your moral responsibilities to mindset yourself as a promoter to support & mobilize the said digital education at the level you belongs & can reach all possible ways. 

So friends dear, that days are very near when your thrilled on the digital education will become true as absolutely open and free & sufficient everywhere in everybody's life - the education digitalized for all. 


www.hatashe.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/FND_eiffendi

Comments